We all know how our lifestyles are becoming more and more unhealthy as they are just money or success-oriented. A health-oriented lifestyle can give you assurance for lifetime wellness. And one important lifestyle choice for a healthy life is drinking green tea. Let us know the importance and health benefit of green tea.
Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet and its antioxidants Elements have many health benefits.
Green tea is not only a health drink but also a hydrating beverage. As it contains a range of healthy compounds which makes it a trusted healthy beverage.
Qualities/ Health benefit of green tea
- It helps to prevent cell damage as it contains Natural antioxidants catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin-3-gallate)
- It is one of the most powerful compounds in it which prevents cell damage and increases the immunity of the human body.
- It protects against cancer as green tea is rich in polyphenols which help to fight against cancer cells. It also reduces the risk of cancer especially, breast, prostate, and colorectal cancer.
- It has small amounts of minerals that help to treat various diseases and recover deficiency in the human body.
- According to researches L-theanine and caffeine have a synergistic effect on brain function enhancement. A low quantity of caffeine and an adequate quantity of L-theanine in fact gives you much better relaxation than coffee.
Why should we add green tea to our daily routine?
The health benefits of Green tea can surprise you. Drinking green tea in daily routine can be more beneficial and healthier because of its effects on the body. Just one cup of green tea in the early morning can give you overall wellness.
1) It improves skin health and also improves the glow on your face.
2) It helps to lose weight as it does not contain any calories. Also, the oxidation of fatty acids speeds up your process of calorie burning.
3) It reduces the risk of chronic disease.
4) Green tea and its health benefits are not limited to the physical body, every sip of it will refresh your mind as well. Less mental stress will make you more efficient for daily activities.
5) It helps to lose fat and also lowers the risk of heart disease by reducing cholesterol in the blood by detoxifying it.
6) It Improves brain function as it detoxifies our blood and removes toxins from our body. Also, it slows down the brain aging process and can reduce the risk for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
7) Makes your breath fresh. Green tea inhibits the growth of bad-smelling bacteria in the mouth and stops bad breath.
8) Green tea also has a beneficial effect on blood sugar. it increases insulin (produced by the body) sensitivity on body cells and reduces chances of developing high blood sugar thereby protecting you against type 2 diabetes.
9) Makes your heart and blood-carrying vessels strong and healthy. Among the various types of cholesterol, LDL (low-density lipoprotein) cholesterol is a bad type of cholesterol, and green tea reduces oxidation of this LDL cholesterol and reduces its bad effect on the body.
10) Gives you a longer and healthier life. If you combine all the effects of green tea then it’s evident that it can help to live longer and healthier.
Which type of green tea should prefer to take in your daily routine?
Green tea comes in lower and higher quality depending on price. Some lower quality brands contain may contain a high number of fluorides than better quality brands. Even if you take lower brand quality green tea, its health benefits will be the same. If you can afford high-quality brands then the health benefit of green tea will be more effective.
Drinking green tea is the simplest and proven way to achieve a healthy life.